When I was a teenager, I used to love reading Seventeen. One of my favorite articles each month was the celebrity interview where they would show what a popular celebrity had in her purse. I loved getting a glimpse into their personal lives and seeing what products they liked enough to carry around with them.
I’m definitely not a celebrity, but I thought it would be fun to do a “What’s in my Bag” post and share what I’m carrying around on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy getting to peek inside my bag!
- Vera Bradley Tote
- Honest Company Baby Wipes – Since I had Jack, I never go anywhere without baby wipes in my bag.
- Snacks – I always have a few emergency snacks on hand just in case. The Larabars pictured are the Blueberry Muffin and Cashew Cookie flavors, which are both Whole30 compliant. I also keep raisins and the Emerald 100 calorie packs of walnuts and almonds.
- Vera Bradley ID case keychain – My mom got me this adorable ID case for Christmas. I’ve been in love with foxes since I started decorating Jack’s nursery last year, and the blue color of the background fabric is my favorite.
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie – I am teaching this book in my 10th grade English class in a few weeks, so I am re-reading it now. It is one of my favorite mysteries!
- Hair ties and bobby pins – I always have extras of these on hand to help control my crazy, curly hair. Goody’s Ouchless Elastics and Goody’s Ouchless Bobby Pins are my favorites.
- Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Essential Oil Roller – This thing is my best friend during work. It smells so good and really does help to relieve some of the tension I get in my neck and shoulders when I get stressed.
- All the lip stuff – My lips get so chapped in the winter, so I carry around a lot of lip balms with me. The Clinique lipstick pictured is my go-to neutral color and it is really moistruizing. The Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm has a subtle hint of color and intense moisture. I’ve always used Blistex products, and I especially love this Blistex Flip.
- Paper Mate InkJoy Pens – I am somewhat of a pen snob, and these are my absolute favorites! I have them at home, in my bag, and in my desk at work. They write really smooth and they come in lots of bright colors, which is perfect for when I need to grade papers.